Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Katrina Per Sab Kuin Marte Hain

Top Stories
Chat
Gupshup
Previews
Reviews
Features
Box-Office
Interviews
Release Dates
Katrina Kaif, who has been lauded for her stylish taste in clothes is planning to turn designer in the near future. The actress plans to launch her own brand of clothes along with designer Rocky S. Says Katrina, "Yes I do plan to launch my own designs in the near future but I will probably go for a tie-up with Rocky S. His cut, fit and fabrics match my sensibilities and he's been with me for years.

I am very comfortable with Rocky. He's one of those few designers who understands it's not about designs but how one looks and knows the importance of body structure. My simple yet elegant style of dressing and designs have always been admired and applauded. I feel I have an instinctive fashion sense. After all, on a film set, one has to constantly be on one's toes, keeping up with last-minute changes, which include costume changes

No comments: